vrijdag 5 augustus 2011

anti-blemish solutions:Clinique

For the past summer my skin is terrible ....i have acne and little scars because of the acne and it looks old i'm only 25 so that is a nightmare for me and every girl!
I used to use deep cleansing foam Estee Lauder the blue one for combination skin.It worked so well in the winter but this summer i'm not such fan of the product .Today i made it come to an end with my terrible skin.I bought the Clinique anti-blemish solution cleansing foam and the anti-blemish solutions clearing moisturizer hydratant purifiant formule s.o.s .In the store they told me i have to use the Estee Lauder cleansing foam in the winter because our skin works different then and they advised me to use this .Tonight is the first time i tried it and my skin feels already better and cleaner then before it feels so much jounger and so soft !The price is 22 euro for the foam and 26 euro for the day cream and i would give anything to have beautifull skin everyday so i think the price is oke for a brand that is not from a drugstore .Hope my  skin problem will finally be over .....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten